Woolloomooloo Bay was first developed with a profusion of Gothic villas in the late 18th century, soon after the First Fleet’s arrival in Botany Bay. Sydney’s first fish market was here between 1872 and 1910. Finger Wharf is a former wharf and passenger terminal. It was designed by Henry D. Walsh (1853-1921) between 1910 and 1916 and is now a site for fine dining, hip bars, exclusive residences and a hotel with water views on all sides.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one