Wesley House was the original Government House between 1851 and 1863 and was known as ‘The Iron Coffin’ due to the frequent deaths of the British Consuls from dysentery or malaria.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one