The Walsh Bay Wharves are an intact port and stevedoring facility created by the Sydney Harbour Trust between 1912 and 1921. It comprises wharves, store sheds, bond stores, bridges and roads. The precinct documents the working of a 20th-century shipping port. It shows the interesting timber constructions, the grid layout of piles and columns and gives a good illustration of the life of inner Sydney in the early 20th century.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one