The Town Hall (also called Jinnah Hall) was originally built in the Gothic style as the Queen Victoria Jubilee Town Hall to celebrate 50 years of the Queen’s reign. Work began in February 1887. The foundation stone was laid by the Lieutenant-Governor of Punjab, Sir Charles Aitchison (1832-96), and it was formally opened by Prince Albert Victor (1864-92) on his visit to India in 1890.
It now houses the City District Government of Lahore and the offices of the Fire Brigade.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one