The Rocks is the district in the shadow of the Harbour Bridge. It is a historic area to the east of the bridge. It was established in 1788, then known as Tallawoladah and occupied by the Aboriginals. During the 1920s many of its buildings were demolished (at the time of the building of the bridge). There remain a great number of fine heritage-listed buildings.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one