The Justice and Police Museum at 4-8 Phillip Street on the corner of Albert Street, was formerly a water police station with offices and a courthouse and is now a museum. It was built between 1854 and 1886. It contains an extensive collection of police-related material, including a collection of criminal implements from the 1910 Police Museum. There are many historical artefacts, photographs and documents, firearms from the colonial era, and forensic evidence from celebrated crimes.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one