The Firestation Centre for Arts & Culture is a arts centre and venue for comedy shows, snacks and drinks. It first opened in 1907 as the first purpose-built magistrate’s court, police station and fire station on a site previously occupied by a row of Georgian cottages called Keppel Terrace. In 1966 the fire station moved to new buildings in St Mark’s Road and the police station to Alma Road, while this building was used for offices. In 1981 the Windsor Arts Centre, known as the Old Court, moved in. The old police holding cells for criminals can still be seen in the basement which is open for parties.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one