The Captain Henry Waterhouse Reserve is a park on Jeffrey Street, Kirribilli, commemorating Captain Henry Waterhouse (1770-1812), who made a significant contribution towards developing the colony between 1788 and 1800. He was a midshipman who arrived aboard HMS Sirius, and assisted with the first detailed survey of Port Jackson and the adjoining coastline. In 1993 the Waterhouse family gave part of their property to be a public reserve. It is often used as a wedding location.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one