Base E on Stonington Island was established in February 1946 and had two periods of operation from 1946–50 and 1960–75 when the base permanently closed. The normal occupancy of the station was 6 to 17 people. This building is the second British hut built on the island.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one