St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church is known as the Pink Church and stands on the corner of Court and 49 Church Street. It is considered one of the most celebrated churches on the island. St Andrew’s is a sister congregation of Christ Church in Warwick, and has been affiliated with the Presbyterian Church in Canada since 1875 (which developed from the Calvinist reformed faith). St Andrews Presbyterian Church has been on the Island since 1843. The sanctuary was built in 1846 and in 1873 petitioned the Presbytery of Halifax to send pastors. St Andrew’s is popular for weddings and christening and much visited by tourists.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one