St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church was a built by the British in 1899, near the railway station, specifically for those Christian employees of the railways. It is in the neo-Gothic style. It is sometimes known as the Railway Church.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one