Sessions House is the House of Assembly where the Bermuda Parliamentary sessions are held. Their sessions take place on the upper floor and the Supreme Court occupies the ground floor. This fine neo-classical building was constructed in 1817 after Bermuda moved the capital from St George to Hamilton two years before. In 1887 the red terra-cotta designed Clock Tower was added to commemorate the Golden Jubilee of Queen Victoria.
The House of Assembly’s first-ever session took place at St Peter’s Church in St George in 1620.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one