Prince Philip Hall is a one-storey hall, named after Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (1921-2021), who visited the island in 1957 on his South Pacific tour in Britannia. He laid the foundation stone. The hall was refitted with a new roof and painted white after the 2001 hurricane and reopened on 18 September 2005. It is where dances and community celebrations such as Queen’s Day, Anniversary Day and weddings are held. To the east of it is Albatross Bar
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one