The Parliament Building, also known as Tintenpalast (the German for Ink Palace) is the seat of the National Council and the National Assembly. It was designed by the German architect, Gottlien Redecker (1871-1945) with a neo-classical front façade and was built at 123 Robert Mugabe Avenue from regional materials between 1912 and 1913 and opened on 12 April 1913.
The Prime Minister’s Office is in a wing of the Parliament Building.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one