Pioneer Reserve, Short Street, was opened in 1940. It is an open space now known as Pioneer Park. It has aesthetic significance for its contribution to the streetscape, its landmark qualities and its contribution to the central Frementle area. It has historic significance as the site of a charity fundraising fairground called “Uglieland.”
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one