The Parliament Museum in New Delhi is in a Special Hall of the Sansadiya Gyanpeeth, Parliament Library Building, where it was inaugurated on 7 May 2002 by the President of India, K. R. Narayanan (1920-2005). It was originally opened in 1989, in the Parliament of India Library Building near the Parliament House (Sansad Bhavan). It is an interactive story-telling museum on Democratic Heritage in India spanning 2,500 years of Indian history and the struggle for freedom. It also has a rare collection of gifts from foreign delegates to the Speaker of Lok Sabha.
The interactive museum was inaugurated by the 11th President, A.P.J. Abdul Kalam (1931-2015) on 15 August 2006.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one