The Lighthouse is active and working and to be found on the cliffs at Point Robert. It steers ships away from Blanchard Rock as they pass through the Channel Islands. It is a white, octagonal tower, built by Trinity House in 1913. It has been automated since 1994 and operated remotely from the Trinity House operations centre in Harwich, Essex. The Lighthouse was rated one of the best posts for a lighthouse keeper as it was not particularly remote, and the keepers could go to the local pub when not on duty.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one