Le Manoir was the earlier residence of the Seigneurs of Sark. Helier de Carteret (died ca 1578) found a property in ruins here when he arrived on the island in 1563. He rebuilt the house and adorned it with his coat of arms. He built cottages next to it for servants. It remained the residence of the Seigneurs until 1730, after which it was a vicarage until the 1930s, and after that a private residence.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one