The Railway Station was completed in 1910, replacing an earlier one on the same site. It was designed by A.B. Hubback (1871-1948), in an Anglo-Asian style. It became the main station for Kuala Lumpur and remained so until Kuala Lumpur Sentral was opened in 2001. It had three platforms and four railway lines and catered for inter-city trains. Now it is mainly for commuters and goods services. In 1986 it was greatly renovated, the station’s frontage extended, and the interior remodelled.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one