Khan Clock Tower was built in the early 20th century by the Khan Family, a rich Parsi family from Bombay who owned the Colombo Oil Mills. The two Khan sons dedicated it in 1923, on the 45th anniversary of the death of their father, Framjee Bhikhajee Khan. It is a popular landmark and marks the entrance to the Pettah Markets. The Khan Clock Tower is four storeys high and is located on a busy roundabout. It used to provide a working fountain.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one