The Hottentot Gulch flagpole was named after Cape Hottentot soldiers who arrived on the island in 1816. It is the gateway to the potato patches and the island’s scientific monitoring station.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one