The General Post Office is Lahore’s main post office, located at GPO Chowk on Mall Road. It was built to commemorate the Golden Jubilee of Queen Victoria in 1887, to a design by Sir Ganga Ram (1851-1927), near the shrine of Shah Chiragh, a saint from the 17th century. The building has two main halls and two minarets. It was the first building from the British era to be restored.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one