Darling Harbour is adjacent to the city centre of Sydney and one of the city’s newest architectural set-pieces. Originally called Long Cove, it was often called Cockle Bay, but in 1826 re-named after General Sir Ralph Darling (1772-1858), Governor of New South Wales. It is made up of a large recreational and pedestrian precinct. Darling Harbour houses a variety of activities and sites. Within the area, Cockle Bay and King Street Wharf there are exciting nightclubs, wine bars and bistros serving fine food and delicious cocktails. There is also an aquarium.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one