Christ Church, United Reform Church was built in 1979. The origins of the church date back to the Act of Uniformity of 1662. The first Congregational Church was built there in 1832 – ‘a fine, proud chapel’ of neoclassical elegance, with pediments, a Tuscan porch and arched windows. Under redevelopments plans, this fine building was pulled down and replaced with its present modern incarnation. The church is licensed for weddings, baptisms and funerals.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one