The Cathedral of the Most Holy Trinity, sometimes known as the Bermuda Cathedral, stands magnificently at 29 Church Street. The first church was an Anglican church in the Pembroke Parish, designed in the early English style by James Cranston, of Oxford, in 1844 and completed by 1869. It is was then called Trinity Church. It was destroyed by arson in 1884, after which the Scottish architect, William Hay designed the current building in the Gothic revival style in 1885. Thus the Cathedral was built, mainly from Bermuda limestone, between 1886 and 1905.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one