The Cathedral Church of the Resurrection or Lahore Cathedral is an Anglican cathedral built on the Mall in 1887. It is the seat of the Diocese of Lahore. It was designed by John Oldrid Scott (1841-1913), son of the famous George Gilbert Scott, and constructed in pink sandstone. There used to be two steeples, placed there in 1898, but these were taken down after the earthquake of 1911.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one