Bennelong Point Dubbagullee was a tidal island in the harbour, consisting of rocks with a small beach on the western side. It was the site of a brick hut built for Bennelong (ca 1764-1813) by Admiral Arthur Phillip (1738-1814), first Governor of New South Wales in 1790. It is a significant gathering place for Aboriginal people. In the 1920s it had a tram depot on it, which was demolished in 1958.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one