Old Bank House was formerly Windsor’s oldest bank, set up by Richard and John Ramsbottom when they bought the Isherwood brewery in 1780. Bank House was built on the site of the brewery, which covered most of lower Thames Street. Both the bank and the brewery were taken over by John Ramsbottom junior in 1796, MP for Windsor from 1810 to 1845. Today the building is used by St George’s School, which provides choristers for St George’s Chapel and is situated opposite Windsor and Eton Riverside Station.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one