The current ANZAC House was opened at 28 St Georges Terrace in 2020. There were two earlier ones – the first, opened in 1934, replaced the Soldier’s Institute of 1916; a second one was opened on 14 November 1981. This ANZAC House serves as a facility for veterans. It enjoys particularly modern architecture. It was designed to be six-storeys and state-of-the-art. It includes office space for RSLWA staff and office holders, a club area for members, a function room and a café.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one