After the Pitcairners arrival in 1856, the commissariat store at Kingston was converted into today’s All Saint’s Church. In 1874 the lower and main floor ceiling were removed to create a large double story space. The basement continued to be used as a store and is now a museum. A feature of the museum is its collection of china found around the historic buildings, many of which have been put back together and researched.
Help us crowdsource images for this point of interest. Contribute below.
See it on these walks
We don't have any images for this location yet, help us by adding one